Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Portland, OR
ROLE DESCRIPTIONLarry Rodman's State Farm Agency is seeking n driven and efficient representative who is passionate about connecting with new and existing clients to educate them on their insurance needs. Ideal candidates for this role are no only detailed oriented and sales-minded, but passionate about career growth and development opportunities in the insurance industry. We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferredAble to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain a Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none