Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Portland, OR
ROLE DESCRIPTIONLarry Rodman's State Farm Agency is seeking an organized and efficient specialist to fulfill administrative duties and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. As a customer service representative with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client needs, and ability to build relationships with customers will allow you to grow as an insurance professional. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.We are looking forward to growing together and achieving personal and agency goals with you leading our customer interactions! RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use clear and concise communication skills to effectively grow relationships with customers
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none