Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Portland, OR
ROLE DESCRIPTIONLarry Rodman's State Farm Agency is seeking experienced producers who are passionate about connecting with new and existing clients on their insurance needs. Ideal candidates for this role are sales-minded, passionate about career growth, and detail-oriented.We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together and grow your experience and career path in the insurance industryRESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in collaborative goal-setting meetings to understand objectives and achieve success together
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Comfort establishing new customer relationships through outbound efforts
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Must currently have a Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain a Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none